2009年10月3日星期六

Random things

After what have happened in the past months,finally I have played a role as a fifth year student of my college life.Dont feel curious about that.Because my major is two languages,English and French.If you ask me whether I was regretful about that,since I have to stay in Hua Qiao for five years .I will tell you that choosing study my favorite foreign language ,English and the most beautiful language, French is the most fantastic thing I have done.However, studying in the present school, definitly it is the last thing I should do.I am not criticizing about my school because it is very beautiful and suitable for students to study in, but I just don't like there.There are so many extremely rules,apparently most of which are good for students .Anyway six months on campus, I think I should cherish everything there.
In the next period of time,basicly I will focus on my job.I gave up going further education directly after graduation.I guess I should go out to see what the real world is.Going abroad to study is always one of my dreams.Hope one day I can have the chance to go to the English speaking countries or France to learn their culture.

没有评论: